Friday, November 24, 2006

Cry for Peace...Fight for Freedom

My creation
This is a music podcast full of live performances of my songs and other stuff your not going to find on my website...This podcast has a message of peace...with what's happening in our top 40 music scene here in the states you wouldn't even no that our country is at WAR...people are dying and if bush and the government have it their way this war will find it's way on to our homes and neighborhoods. Martial law may not be as unlikely as some would say...but make no mistake our rights or our 'freedom' is being taken away bit by bit....right from beneath our ignorance! There is a comment phone line, let me know what you think about this war and the future of our country...with your permission I'll be playing your responses on the show. The phone line number is 206-801-1890...log on at: Cry for Peace, Fight for Freedom
REMEMBER ALL OF MY SONGS/MP3'S ARE FREE LOG ON AT:
FREE www.ralphbuckley.com

No comments: